Herd protection: 5 useful tips
Protecting your herd against Bovine TB can be a straight forward procedure that will protect your cows and help you sleep at night. Follow these simple herd protection rules for a TB free herd.
5 actions for basic protection
- Restrict contact between badgers and cattle
- Manage cattle feed and water
- Stop infected cattle entering the herd
- Reduce risk fro neighbouring herds
- Minimise infection from cattle Manure
Read full details of each of the above action in the graphic below.
For more information on how to protect your herd from Bovine TB – contact Delaware Farm Vets for a FREE consultation – we’re here to help you achieve a happy and healthy herd.